Nini Sum, artist and screen-print experimenter, born 1986 in Nanjing China now lives and works in Shanghai. Founder of IdleBeats – the first independent screen printing studio in China, which is now known worldwide as a quality print art studio.
Nini is also the winner of ‘Cut&Paste’ Art and Design Global Tournament China station and competed for China in NewYork. Her unique style has gained collectors around the world, her recently exhibitions include a solo show at Identity Gallery HongKong, and group exhibitions at Newsagency Gallery Sydney, Stieglitz19 Gallery Antwerp, No Man’s Art Gallery in Oslo and Amsterdam.
SEE•SAW SOLO Exhibition / 2012 / Identity Art Gallery / Hong Kong
• MAPS / 2016 / Newsagency Gallery / Sydney Australia
• No Man’s Art Pop Up Gallery Oslo / Autumn 2014 / Oslo Norway
• Chinese Spring #2 / 2014 / Stieglitz19 Gallery / Antwerp Belgium
• SHANGHAI DANGDAI / 2014 / No Man’s Art Gallery / Amsterdam Netherlands
• Dualities 2: The State of Innocence (Duo show with Kentaro Kobuke) / 2013 / Identity Art Gallery / Hong Kong
• No Man’s Art Pop Up Gallery Shanghai / 2013 / Wharf 1846 / Shanghai China
• Re-View – the 2nd Anniversary Show / 2013 / Identity Art Gallery / Hong Kong
• Spot Light – China Youth Art Exhibition / 2012 / Bund 18 Gallery / Shanghai China
• 40 Under 40 / 2010 / Shanghai EXPO / Shanghai China
• A Nice Set by IdN / 2009 / Source / Shanghai China
• 1981 Design and Art exhibition / 2008 / MOCA / Shanghai China